AGA Parts (Brooklyn, NY) supplies genuine and aftermarket spare parts for special-purpose machinery produced by leading manufacturers: Caterpillar, Cummins, Komatsu, Hitachi, CNH, Atlas Copco, John Deere, Volvo, Sandvik, and JCB.
AGA Parts offers an online catalog featuring extensive part number lists. Its auto-search system based on part numbers enables instant search of specific parts for the following gear:
- Key systems and units (engines, transmission, hydraulics, fuel system, and brake unit);
- Trucks and dump trucks;
- Construction machinery (excavators, bulldozers, loaders, lifting cranes);
- Roadbuilding equipment (asphalt and concrete pavers, road rollers, graders, scrapers);
- Special forestry equipment (harvesters, forwarders, feller bunchers);
- Agricultural equipment (combines, tractors, and attachment tools);
- Special-purpose machinery for mining and processing industry (draglines, drilling rigs, crushers and screening machines, underground loaders and dump trucks).
“AGA Parts provides spare parts to customers from around the globe. Currently, our company supplies parts to 87 countries, including the UAE, Australia, China and India. About 100 clients are consulted by our department on a day-to-day basis. Some AGA Parts managers are not only fluent in English, but also boast of impeccable Spanish, German, and Turkish. Clients can get info on cooperation terms around the clock – our customer support center operates 24/7 ”, states Anastacia Mitchell, a client development manager at AGA Parts.
You can make a spare parts supply request online by filling out an electronic form on the AGA Parts website. Incoming requests are promptly reviewed. Perspective customers receive free price offers for the requested spare parts via emails within 24 hours. Before order batching starts, managers and client reach an agreement upon delivery timeframes, total spare parts cost, and other important aspects. In-depth information on cooperation terms can be obtained on the AGA Parts website or from our managers.
AGA Parts offers:
• Affordable pricing policy;
• Web-catalog featuring hundreds of pages with part numbers;
• Supply of genuine and OEM parts, certified aftermarket;
• Order delivery to any city around the globe on-time;
• Accepting supply requests 24/7;
• Servicing customers from 60 countries;
• 5 languages to communicate with customers;
• Several communication channels (email, Skype, telephone, social media websites). Official website of AGA Parts Co.: https://www.aga-parts.com/